In the spirit of the season, here's a list of things I'm thankful for as it relates to the Nashville Predators:
1. Shea Weber and his ability to fire cannons from the point with what seems like super human power behind it.
2. Martin Erat and his renewed sense of what it means to be a $5 million a year player.
3. David Legwand and his renewed sense of what it means to be a $5 million a year player.
4. Resiliency. We had to fight our back in it after a mostly awful second period.
5. Seven wins in a row, which is one shy of the longest winning streak in franchise history. I would really like to see the record broken this weekend.
6. Movember, for the simple fact that I love seeing how ridiculous their facial hair gets. Although I still maintain that some should never be allowed to grow any EVER...you know who you are.........
This was the game that I thought for sure we would lose and the second period had me believing that I was going to be right. I am so glad the boys proved me wrong.
I still keep waiting for the other skate to drop but until it does, I am thankful for a winning hockey team to be proud of night after night.
Happy Thanksgiving all!